- Very good written and spoken English is essential.
- Secondary education at minimum
- PC skills, including touch-typing and knowledge of Microsoft Office, required
- Self-sufficiency, communicativeness, cultivated behaviour, reliability and organisational skills
- Driving licence class B
- Experience is an advantage, but isn’t required.
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage, but isn’t required.
- Greeting and reporting of visitors
- Forwarding and handling of telephone calls (in Czech and English) and providing general information about the company, processing e-mails
- Preparatory work in our accounting system
- Preparation of refreshments for visitors
- Stable background of a Czech business company operating throughout the Czech Republic
- Work in a friendly team
- Refreshment at the workplace (coffee, tea, water)
If you are interested, send your structured CV with a motivation letter and photo to the email address email@example.com.
Please enter “RECEPTIONIST” as the subject.